Termites cause $billions in damage every year to homes of all types. S.E. Texas commonly sees 3 species of termite:
- Eastern Subterranean (most common)
- Drywood (common along ship channels)
- Formosan (very Veracious!)
Each of these species requires its own treatment method. Our Expert Termite Inspectors will identify your specific pest and the best course of treatment. We provide the following treatment options:
- Liquid – typically involves inserting a continuous barrier of termiticide under the ground around the exterior of the home.
- Spot – a localized treatment to areas of known activity only.
- Foam – termiticide is injected directly into walls and infested wood.
- Bait – termite bait stations are installed in the ground around the exterior of the home.